B.Ec(Syd), DipFP, DipCM, CFP, FCPA, FPS, FTIA
Ross has been a Specialist Financial Advisor, Tax Consultant and Wealth Creation Strategist for over 20 years. Prior to this Ross has an additional 15 years business and management experience in a wide range of areas including: chartered accounting, corporate and project management, new business ventures, stock markets, finance and property.
This blend of in-depth knowledge and experience is why Ross has been so successful in assisting clients with their personal financial affairs.
Ross gained his degree in Economics at the University of Sydney, majoring in Economics, Law and Accounting. He has also completed post graduate studies including the Diploma of Financial Planning conducted by RMIT and the Diploma of Corporate Management conducted by the AGSM, University of NSW.
Ross is a;
- Certified Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Licenced Professional Practice - FPA
- Fellow of the Society of Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA)
- Public Practice License - CPA
- Financial Planning Specialist - CPA
- Chartered Tax Adviser with The Tax Institute of Australia
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Commissioner of Declarations
Ross is an employee of Financial Professionals and receives a salary and possible bonuses. Ross receives no commissions or rebates from any third party.